Thursday, June 3, 2010

Scent to Heal back from Belize

Reflexologist Hope and family were in Belize last week.  Be assured she's back Saturday.  Sounds like time stood still for the week they were gone and they're slowly getting back into the So Cal grove.  Hope described the weather as summer in Washington DC. One word ....HUMIDITY! Apparently it was raining on and off throughout the day.

The background in this picture is actually the water. It was clear like glass and like swimming in an exotic aquarium. Can you imagine being 4 ft away from a baby sting ray that was swimming almost on the sand where you could almost pet it. They saw dolphins, crabs, coral, exotic fish, shark, and more. Sting rays were like squirrels in DC, everywhere.   We both grew up in the DC metro area so summer in DC and squirrels are descriptive s that we understand!

Hope couldn't stay away from us and found her way to the Farmers Market in Belize. First thing I noticed was the banana's which are a rare site locally.  I can't wait to hear what the fruit standouts were at the market. Assuring to know I'm not the only one that seeks out the local markets.  I like what I saw here and for the record I want that bike with the cart in front. Can't you see me sporting that up Artesia?  I totally can!

Welcome home Hope!!!  You were missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment